VECTORS - - H0W???

From: Jay Ramos
Date: 08 Jul 2004
Time: 14:44:12
Remote Name:


I've found many pictures of people in their websites to be "vectored". At least that's what they call it, but it looks like a cartoon of them. I tried the filter section in my Adobe Photoshop 7.0 but I can't find it there. Can someone help me please?